Travesty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2067

I was so excited to go on my first cruise. I flew my 25 and 23 year old sons to miami and we all were excited to share Thanksgiving on a cruise. There were numerous "not working" issues on the ship, ie the hot tubs. Our room was flooding through the bathroom drain, with a very unpleasant smell, yuk! We opted for the self luggage departure and were stuffed like sardines for over an hour on the 4th deck, there was a gangplank problem. The announcements for the problem couldn't be heard where we were all gathered. The thanksgiving meal was horrible!i I don't think I will be cruising again!

The food was a huge disappointment

We enjoyed the comedienne

The horrible smell coming through the bathroom drain kept us out of our room.

Horrible smell