Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Travesty of the Seas

Sail Date: November 23, 2015

I was so excited to go on my first cruise. I flew my 25 and 23 year old sons to miami and we all were excited to share Thanksgiving on a cruise. There were numerous "not working" issues on the ship, ie the hot tubs. Our room was flooding through the bathroom drain, with a very unpleasant smell, yuk! We opted for the self luggage departure and were stuffed like sardines for over an hour on the 4th deck, there was a gangplank problem. The announcements for the problem couldn't be heard where we were all gathered. The thanksgiving meal was horrible!i I don't think I will be cruising again!

Horrible smell
The disembarkment was the worst experience I've ever had
The horrible smell coming through the bathroom drain kept us out of our room.
We only had two ports and missed one!
We enjoyed the comedienne
The food was a huge disappointment