Legionnaires issue

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2015
Cabin Number: 2069

Up until I just checked my old emails I was going to give your cruise line 5 star's. However now that we know we have been exposed to legionnaires disease and you knew about the exposure before leaving the port I am very upset.  You sent an email to your passengers on November 13, 2015 at 4:43 p.m. after we had turned our phones off . HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE MY HUSBAND AND I INTENTIONALLY!!.

Now we have to wait 2 weeks to see if we've been infected. We are on a month's long vacation driving around Florida and up the east coast planning on arriving home Dec. 3rd. We are no where near our drs should we become sick.

Aster and Iwaylan were the best in the main dining room

Well taken care of