Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Flooded Rooms and Rude Front Desk Staff

Sail Date: November 09, 2015

Cabin: 2004, 2006

We just finished taking our family on a cruise. We were on the Majesty of the Seas- stay away from rooms 2004 and 2006. We could not use the showers without the rooms flooding to the point that we had to have blowers in our room every night! I went to the front desk staff to let them know and the man- I wish I got his name- would not even look up at us and did not care at all about us having flooded rooms. When I asked him what he could do for us so we did not have to deal with this every day- he said "NOT MUCH" and turned away. Very disappointed with the ship. Make sure you do not get rooms 2004 or 2006 or you will be flooded as well. They said the pipes are connected and can't handle the water.

Flooded rooms because of the showers- had blowers in our room every night
Kevin was great!!! But not the front desk staff

1 Comment