it could be better if the excursion desk did not charge me for the tour I did not sign up for

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2015

the ship is fine. general service was not bad. but the excursion desk clerk asked for my Seapass before I even asked for any questions. while my questions were not answered, he then said he was about to close for the day. Alright, since he was not helpful at all. I walked away, not even aware that the clerk charged my Seapass for $104 for the hop and drop tour at Miami that I was asking for. I did not check my invoice closely the next morning and hop off the ship straight to the airport and changed my flight to a 9:15am flight back home. then I found it out........