Great first time!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 23, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

My stay on board the Majesty of the Seas was simply in one word amazing! For my first cruise ever this was a memorable experience thank you so much Royal Caribbean and the staff of the Majesty of the Seas for making this a very very special vacation for me! ☆☆☆☆☆

Mr. Sylvester Ross

Our cabin was great! It was immaculate everytime the cleaning was done! KenRoy D. was the best!

Longer Bahamas stay. And excursions should go quickly so that one can return to ship to do other things asap.

I loved it!