Fun Getaway

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 23, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

I booked this trip as a surprise birthday present for my daughter totally forgetting she doesn't care for boats.  Oops.  But it turned out fine; she did not get seasick and she had a good time.  I'll say the food in the breakfast and lunch buffets was only average and it was really disappointing that we had to miss the stop in Coco Cay, but the room was nice and clean and the service was great. The slots were pretty tight but I expected that.

Our cabin was nice and clean and the decor was more modern than what is predominant throughout the ship. It was roomier than I'd expected it to be and we had lots of storage space. Our room attendant Billy was awesome.

If you plan to gamble in the casino, only spend what you can afford to lose.

Didn't get to stop here.