Air conditioning, pipes, and a lot of service technicians

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

this trip was horrible. The boat itself was what made the trip so bad, the air in our room did not work and no one from guest services wanted to help us resolve the issue they just kept sending an air technician. I wasn't asking for a first class upgrade all I was asking for was A FAN! The room was so hot, no air was being circulated it was terrible it was cooler outside! We considered sleeping on the deck because it was cool up there. The Coke machines barely worked or were always empty. Woke up 2/3 morning to a pipe being replaced and guest services practically told me I was being dramatic because the pipe was being changed on the other side of the boat. The serivce (housekeeping, dinning hall, waitiers) were phenomenal they were truly great. But everything else was terrible.

There was no air conditioning, and the sheets were stained. Woke up eah night because I was so hot and covered in sweat.

The islands were great we went to coco cay, and Nassau. Getting on and off the boat was really smooth and easy it was just the quality of the food and the no air conditioning thing that really made this trip miserable.