Cruise September 18, 2015

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Overall the cruise was great.  It was raining off and on when we got to Coco cay.  Wish the weather was better but that's mother nature.  The food on board was OK.  I wish there were more healthy choices.  On board activity, I was looking forward to a movie night but I guess the ship does not offer such thing.  I did not see a lot of activities on board or perhaps it wasn't advertised.  They should put up a  display of daily activities by the guest relation area so people can see what's happening each day.  I didn't see that.

All the staffs (room attendant, restaurant, windjammers, etc..) were courteous, polite, and friendly.

They staffs were wonderful..

The staff did a wonderful job...