Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruisin' the Bahamas

Sail Date: August 21, 2015

Hi! I've been on several other cruises before but this one meant a lot to me because of the inclusion of my only child.  This was his first trip abroad and it was a delight for me to see how much he loved the trip.  Although the cabins were a little tight,  we made the best of it by spending little time in the cabin.  Besides, what's a cruise if it's spent in the stateroom.  The food was great.  I was expecting buffets available throughout the day.  Will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again.  Plenty of entertainment for all ages. Had a BLAST!!!!