Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Relaxing

Sail Date: August 21, 2015

I enjoyed my 3 night cruise to ththe Bahamas on the Majesty of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. The service was phenomenal! All of the staff I encountered with on board were very friendly, approachable and swift. I would definitely cruise again. My only concerns were that there could have been more on board activities and more tasteful food.

Cabin was a very tight space but I knew what was to be expected. The housekeeping was great!

1 Comment