UPSET & PISSED OFF

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Number: HOW WOULD I KNOW

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I'M WRITING THIS REVIEW. FLEW DOWN TO MIAMI TO CELEBRATE MY 65TH BIRTHDAY BY GOING ON A 3 DAY CRUISE WITH MY BEST FRIEND.  NO I DID HAVE THE PROPER DOCUMENT TO BOARD THE SHIP(PASSPORT AND/OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE).  I WAS HEART BROKEN AND SAD FOR MY FRIEND (SHE REFUSED TO GO BY HERSELF).  I TOOK OUT INSURANCE AND I WANT A REFUND.  I HAD SEVERAL PIECES OF PHOTO IDs AND WAS TOLD THEY DIDN'T KNOW IF I WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.  I AM A VETERAN AND I SERVED MY COUNTRY AND YET I WAS NOT PERMITTED ON THE SHIP. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WILL CONTACT EVERY PAPER, NEWS ON T.V., MY ELECTED OFFICIALS AND WHOEVER ELSE WILL LISTEN.

DON'T FEEL BECAUSE YOU'RE OLD, HANDICAP OR A VETERAN THAT YOU WILL BE GIVEN ANY CONSIDERATION IF YOU SHOW UP WITHOUT A PASSPORT OR A BIRTHDAY CERTIFICATE.