Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Anniversary and Couples Cruise

Sail Date: July 13, 2015

Ship needs renovation BAD! Shower curtain was dirty and the bathroom had a smell to it. I took shower curtain down and asked for housekeeping service and requested they use Lemon Lift to clean my bathroom. A new shower curtain was put up but that too was not to our satisfaction. The terry needs to be softer for it felt like sandpaper and the beds weren't comfortable felt like we were sleeping on bricks. Our stateroom attendant Osner was a joy to have taken care of our needs. Working in the hospitality industry myself I tend to pay attention to detail.  Overall cruise and ports visited was fun. Also recommend buying a drink package :)

Osner-Stateroom attendant
Assistant Manager-Noel(I think was his name, Pretty Eyes is all remember :) )
Adult games or entertainment needs to be just that! ABSOLUTELY NO ONE UNDER 18!
Renovate ship, find a better quality of mattresses and terry, order new shower curtains stop using stained and torn shower curtains