Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

I had been on a Royal Caribbean cruise many years ago and enjoyed it at that time.I am in Florida for a month or so and my daughter was visiting I suggested a 3 day cruise to Bahamas. She and her husband had not been on cruise before and were a little apprehensive. I must tell you they enjoyed it so much they will be booking more and more. I have been on several and was in tune with the daily goings on. We spent time in the Casino and I was pleasantly surprised to be chosen as a special guest receiving a cruise green shirt and many other offers. I will definitely return to the Royal. I realize just before we left on our cruise there had been problems and this was a little upsetting but we were all fine and happy with the whole experience. I was happy to have them as my guests and the fact that they enjoyed their first ever cruise made me happy to have suggested it.

Pros: Staff\, meals\, and interesting activities which took place daily

Cons: N/A

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

We played bingo\, went to a show with a comedian and enjoyed both.
The service we received from our server John and assistants was perfect. He was friendly and the singing servers during our meal was most enjoyable.
Three of us in a step down bunk bed room was a little crowded. The next cruise we will be sure to book a larger stateroom.
The service in the dining room was excellent. Our server and his assistance was accommodating\, pleasant and friendly. The food was great and the time of our seating was good.
There were three of us in small quarters but we made the best of it. If we cruise again we will be sure to upgrade our room choice.