Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous Trip

Sail Date: July 13, 2015

My husband and I had a great time celebrating our 10 year anniversary.  The cuisine was great, the entertainment was entertaining, the poolside deck music was fun, and the ports were great.  We loved it!

This stateroom was bigger than I expected. It had been a while since I had been on a cruise and I thought it was going to be much smaller. We really appreciated the oceanview from our room.

Take advantage of the night time fine dining. It's not everyday that you get to go out on a date with you spouse for fine dining four nights in a row! Don't stay out too late or you'll be very tired during your daytime excursions.

1 Comment