Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice!

Sail Date: June 26, 2015

This was my first cruise on Royal (normally on Carnival).  I was pleasantly surprised.  Although the ship was smaller than I've been on it was very nice. Only a few suggestions: 1)  some of the elevators were out of service; caused traffic jams; 2) was looking for eating opportunities on my schedule - needed a round-the-clock buffet.  Instead, things shut down after dinner - except cheese pizza!  On the last night of cruise EVERYTHING shut down - restaurants, pool, hot tubs, games. People are still on vacation!!

1 Comment