Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

1st cruise experience

Sail Date: June 29, 2015

This was my first cruising experience.  The staff on the ship were really pleasant and friendly.  I had 3 kids in different age groups so it was great that they had activities for all of them and I felt safe with my teenager being out and having the 1am curfew.  I didn't like the time constraints but that's just because I prefer going to an island and enjoying the island.  Overall it was a good experience however, I don't think I'll be cruising too often.

Cabin was tight but I guess that was to be expected. It was clean and you don't spend a lot of time in it so it's okay.