Great Times!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 15, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

My wife and I recently enjoyed a cruise on the Majesty of the Seas presented by Royal Caribbean.  The stops that we made along our voyage were excellent.  The staff, accommodations, and food were off the charts except for a few bartenders that you could tell did not want to be there.  Although we had an excellent time, I would have liked to see a little more entertainment geared towards our age group which is mid 30's.  I understand that you cannot accommodate everyone however, the entertainment seemed to be more for younger folks and older folks with not much in between.  I would most certainly book another cruise in the future with Royal Caribbean.

Would have liked to see more entertainment geared toward mild aged people

A few grumpy bartenders

Get to know the person who is refreshing your room, we did and he took excellent care of us.

Try not to eat so much at dinner, especially if you have the late night dinner. I ate so much at dinner that I could not enjoy many of the late night activities.

Very touristy