Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic First Cruise

Sail Date: June 05, 2015

I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone for a first cruise or a nice short vacation. I have been wanting to take a cruise for a long time, but I was nervous because I had never been on a boat that long. Everything about this vacation was perfect. The cruise ship staff was amazing. They were incredibly warm and personable. They had great recommendations for excursions and made everything we did really easy.

Fantastic Server
Pablo our Server and Nicole or Stateroom attendant
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Ardosta Gardens is amazing. The marching Flamingos is awesome