Fantastic First Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone for a first cruise or a nice short vacation. I have been wanting to take a cruise for a long time, but I was nervous because I had never been on a boat that long. Everything about this vacation was perfect. The cruise ship staff was amazing. They were incredibly warm and personable. They had great recommendations for excursions and made everything we did really easy.

Fantastic Server