Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

the Best Time Ever

Sail Date: May 18, 2015

This was my first time sailing with Royal Caribbean and it definitely will not be my last. Our stay on the Majesty of the Seas was excellent. The staff were kind and helpful and always eager to go out of there way to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves. The food was excellent. I would recommend cruising with Royal Caribbean. They treat you like Royalty!
Our cleaning lady made sure everything was neat. I always seemed to leave my clothes out on my bed. ( not on purpose. I was just in a hurry to get out and enjoy the islands.) She would clean our room and fold my clothes that i had left out and neatly lay them on too my bed after she was finished making the bed. Wow right?

1 Comment