Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Two thumbs up

Sail Date: May 15, 2015

This is my first cruise. It was a three days cruise and I will give it two thumbs up. I did a three days cruise to see if I would like being on a ship. I loved it. Once you get on the ship, the crew is very friendly, delightful, and generous. The crew show you around the ship. And they give you direction off the ship while you are in different areas. When we return back from the areas, the crew was concern about your feeling of the areas. I really enjoyed the cruise and did not want to get off the ship. Next time I will do a seven days cruise.

The food was awesome. Some of the food I was unfamiliar with it but, Sumaryana explain everything. I loved the dining room, the cooking staff verify that you are satisfy with the food. Omar also did a great job. The first day table 77 had different drinks. The next two days Omar remember what each person drinking. Another two thumbs up.
I would like to give a shout to Frank and Shon. They did an awesome job. Frank service the room and when Frank was gone for the night, Shon step in. Two Thumbs up.
The cabin was great. I was thinking it was going to be a little bigger, but I loved the view. Frank did a wonderful job.

If one get too involve in the activities and entertainment, time flies so you want get much sleep.

1 Comment