Shocked and not pleased

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2015

I was quite shock at the customer service that I received on this ship. This was not my cruise with Royal Caribbean and I especially recommend this company to my family being that I had an awesome experience on the Oasis of the Seas. The crew members were rude and made it an non-pleasurable experience for my mom's 75th birthday. First one crew member yelled at my mom when she was attempting to retrieve a seat to listen to the emergency protocols. Then my bathroom overflowed and it took them 1.5 hours to make the repairs.  Lastly the manager in the photo gallery department was extremely combative and condescending when we were disputing cost concerns about the photos we took. Overall the trip was a flop and I will never cruise on the Majesty of the Seas.

Providing one show for the entire guests on board is not convenient for all guests. Have more live shows, comedians may have been a better way to entertain guests.

Frank Flores was the instigator to the dispute that occurred within the photo gallery and practically ruined or trip. Maxson Furtado was argumentative and contemptous. He could have easily resolved the issue within the photo gallery but chose to worsen the situation.

Did not get to see it due to weather complications