Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Three days

Sail Date: April 17, 2015

There were parts of the cruise I really did enjoy, but I was a little disappointed in the buffet, and surprised at the rooms.  I have always sailed on Princess, where I have gotten balcony rooms, and did sail on Norwegian, where I had an interior one.  The interior I had this time was amazingly small and cramped. For the money I spent, I expected far more...or at least a few more feet.  That was the most disappointed part of my trip, and sadly made the rest of it not as pleasurable as I would have liked.

As I had said, it was too small.
Miami, Florida
The entire city was warm and courteous. Such fun.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
There really wasn't much to do here.
The friendliness of the people.

1 Comment