Three days

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

There were parts of the cruise I really did enjoy, but I was a little disappointed in the buffet, and surprised at the rooms.  I have always sailed on Princess, where I have gotten balcony rooms, and did sail on Norwegian, where I had an interior one.  The interior I had this time was amazingly small and cramped. For the money I spent, I expected far more...or at least a few more feet.  That was the most disappointed part of my trip, and sadly made the rest of it not as pleasurable as I would have liked.

As I had said, it was too small.
The entire city was warm and courteous. Such fun.
There really wasn't much to do here.
The friendliness of the people.