Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

New Cruise Addict

Sail Date: April 20, 2015

This was my first cruise experience and I was very pleased.  The cruise had so much to do and the staff was awesome.  Everywhere I went on the boat was clean and tidy and there was always a friendly smile to greet you.  When we stopped at CocoCay the ship had an awesome BBQ on the beach which was fabulous.  I would definitely cruise Royal Caribbean again and would like to try a different ship.  I'd love to try one with a slide in the pool - that seems awesome.  My only negative comment of the trip was that there was some sort of oil problem on the ship and we weren't able to make our last stop at the Florida Keys - which my sweet love and I were looking forward to.  Otherwise - perfect trip!

Not applicable to me