Magical trip

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 13, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This cruise was very good. A combination of excellent service provided by Royal Caribbean and beautiful destinations. Highlights: room service, meals and dining experience and infrastructure at Cococay.

Very good options for food. I enjoyed the experience of having a table assigned for me every night.

I liked the options for entertainment. Highlight for the two dance shows at the theater

All staff was very professional and friendly.

Very well maintained. It seems that some renovations took place as the Centrum looked brand new.

It was small of course, but very clean and functional.

Do some research on every destination where the ship will stop. This will help you to adjust your expectations and avoid frustration generated when you picture something and realize that the place is totally different. It seems obvious but I forgot of doing this.

It was easy to get and move around.
I liked the beach nearby but I was expecting more. I did not enjoy the pressure from local drivers and tour guides trying to sell their service while we arrived.
Everything here was perfect: the beach, the food and beverage service