Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Magical trip

Sail Date: April 13, 2015

This cruise was very good. A combination of excellent service provided by Royal Caribbean and beautiful destinations. Highlights: room service, meals and dining experience and infrastructure at Cococay.

Very well maintained. It seems that some renovations took place as the Centrum looked brand new.
Very good options for food. I enjoyed the experience of having a table assigned for me every night.
All staff was very professional and friendly.
I liked the options for entertainment. Highlight for the two dance shows at the theater
It was small of course, but very clean and functional.
Miami, Florida
It was easy to get and move around.
I liked the beach nearby but I was expecting more. I did not enjoy the pressure from local drivers and tour guides trying to sell their service while we arrived.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Everything here was perfect: the beach, the food and beverage service
Key West, Florida

Do some research on every destination where the ship will stop. This will help you to adjust your expectations and avoid frustration generated when you picture something and realize that the place is totally different. It seems obvious but I forgot of doing this.

1 Comment