A great getaway!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I would recommend this cruise to someone who just needs a quick getaway - or for a first-time cruiser like my friend who went with me. The ship's staff was wonderful - the food delicious - the entertainment great. The ship itself is looking a little dated, but it's clean, inviting, and comfortable. After a seven year gap since my last cruise, this one made me decide I need to do this more regularly ... and Royal Caribbean is the way to go.

Oh wow. You will love the food and the dining service.

Good variety and talented Royal Caribbean entertainers.

Shout out to Raj and Di in the dining room.

The ship's looking a little dated. But it's clean and inviting.

The cabin was clean and not too small. The only down-side was the lack of enough electrical outlets ... a sign of this ship's age and need for upgrading.
Very busy traffic-wise. Get ready for some hustle-and-bustle as you arrive and depart.
Did not go ashore in Cococay.
Not my favorite port city. Did a little shopping and then back to the ship.