Average Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 01, 2014
The port and the ship are nice overall; however when I planned to relax and watch the sea while we were departing I asked for a Coke\, and what a surprise.. I needed a Soda Package which was 30 dollars for the length of the cruise. !! I also paid the shore excursion to go to the aquadventure in the Atlantis resort.. and I and my wife went in a water slide in a inflated device and we got hit in our backs so bad that we both had to go the hospital to check our spines.. Many of the other people who used this slide were complaining about that\, and it seemed that they do not matter since they are in Bahamas where the people basically dont like to do anything.

THe staff of the maining room made me feel like their family. I loved it\, and the quality of food was perfect.

Pros: The staff

Cons: Soda package $29.99 per person\, and Atlantis aquadventure a fraud\,

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.