Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Staff made us feel like VIPS.

Sail Date: June 01, 2014

The staff was outstanding. Everyone I had contact with was friendly\, helpful and in general made me feel like it was their personal job to make sure I had a good experience.

The food was great. There is food at any time of the day\, even if you miss your \"assigned\" dinner time. The Windjammer buffet had a ton of food and it was good. I only wish soft drinks or ice tea was included in the meals. It's a shame they charge for that. We ended up eating breakfast downstairs in the restaurant. Though it takes a bit longer than the buffet\, the food was fantastic. The eggs benedict are the best I've ever had.

The interior room was small\, but enough since we didn't spend much time there. Under bed storage was sufficient to keep our luggage. Having a closet was nice. Make sure you iron your clothing before coming on board because there is no iron available. I had to pay to get my clothes pressed.

Our room staff was fabulous. So friendly and attentive. I can tell he worked hard to keep our rooms nice and make sure we had what we needed.

There were so many things to do on the ship that we didn't have time to do them all. The shows are good and the comedian had us rolling on the floor. I even enjoyed the late night sessions and the quest game.

I only have two areas that I think need improvement: the on-board and off-board process\, and a captain's decision.

First\, we encountered some rude staff as we were getting onto the boat. The signage isn't clear and their general people control (at passport check) is confusing. I'd suggest sending the management team and ops team to Disney for a few days to see how clear and smooth everything is. Also\, the off-boarding was very confusing. The instructions that came on paper into our cabin were very confusing. Both my wife and I are professionals with college degrees and we couldn't figure out what we were supposed to be doing\, where we were supposed to go\, nor what time. It's as if the instructions were written in Mandarin\,

Pros: Great staff\, good food\, and lots to do.

Cons: On and off boarding was confusing

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Moonlight dining food was a little underwhelming.
Small but expected
all staff was helpful and made us feel like we were special guests.