A good cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The cruise overall was a good experience. I did not like the way the cruise line added gratuity to the bill without providing an explanation the the patron. I had to ask the guest services rep if I HAD to pay for it\, which he then told me \"No\". If I did not ask\, then the rep would not have provided the option to remove the fee.

The food was not that good. I am not sure who is rating the food prior to providing to the attendees.

The cruise line needs to reevaluate their selection of food offered on the ship. Some of the food is not good at all.

Pros: Activities

Cons: Food\, Gratuity Fees

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!