best time ever

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Before I sailed with Royal I had read alot of reveiws to prepare me for my trip. I did read lots of positive reveiws and some negative ones. I must say that my total experience was fantastic from start to finish\, the staff was super wonderful and accomodating and my entire family had the best vacation ever.

it was unfortunate that my 16 yr old did not participate in the teen activities due to lack of participants

a bit small but did not spend too much time there anyway

Pros: the food\, the company and the staff

Cons: getting off the ship

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!