Great cruise, Enjoyed it all.....

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
The Majesty of the Seas was a wonderful cruise for both me\, having sailed on it 3 times before and for my cousin\, her 1st cruise. The holiday decorations we nice and no to over done. We enjoyed the ports of call and the food was fantastic. We both would travel on her again.

My cousin uses a breathing machine for her sleep epnia and needed an extensionj cord and distilled water.j Our room steward helped get them both for us.

Everything about the ship was great. We totally enjoyed it all.

Pros: I liked the ports of call best.

Cons: The shows were pretty repitious being all comedians...

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!