Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

I went on the Majesty of the Seas with 3 other girlfriends. Overall it was a great experience! We only went for the weekend so it was a short trip. We loved the private island the most and had a great time at the shows at night. I do think that the lunch and dinner could have been a little better. I have been on longer cruises with better food so I wonder if it was just because of the short trip. Overall it was a great easy trip.

Pros: The service

Cons: the food

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!