Nice first cruise.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
This was my first cruise and overall I enjoyed it a lot. There wasn't a lot of evening entertainment that appealed to me\, but I'm sure others enjoyed the shows and music. The crew was very helpful and courteous all the time.

Food in the main restaurants was excellent. The wait staff was great. The only downside was that I got food poisoning from eating breakfast at the Windjammer Buffet the morning we departed the ship.

I would have prefered more options\, but that is part of sailing on a smaller ship. I know now that I need to look to the larger vessels if I want more choices. The shows they had were good. We did the All Access tour and it was great. Mo and Ginette did a awesome job leading the tour and answered tons of questions during lunch. Fantastic job!!

Great crew. Always willing to help.

Pros: Friendly crew\,

Cons: Small boat\, so not a lot of entertainment choices.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!