Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice first cruise.

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

This was my first cruise and overall I enjoyed it a lot. There wasn't a lot of evening entertainment that appealed to me\, but I'm sure others enjoyed the shows and music. The crew was very helpful and courteous all the time.

Pros: Friendly crew\,

Cons: Small boat\, so not a lot of entertainment choices.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Food in the main restaurants was excellent. The wait staff was great. The only downside was that I got food poisoning from eating breakfast at the Windjammer Buffet the morning we departed the ship.
Great crew. Always willing to help.
I would have prefered more options\, but that is part of sailing on a smaller ship. I know now that I need to look to the larger vessels if I want more choices. The shows they had were good. We did the All Access tour and it was great. Mo and Ginette did a awesome job leading the tour and answered tons of questions during lunch. Fantastic job!!