Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

1 time cruisin'

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

I really enjoyed the service I received by staff. Everyone was extremely friendly. The food in the dining hall was delicious and my waiter Mervin was excellent. The rooms were small(I had an ocean view) but I wasn't really expecting it to be big. The good thing was room service kept up with maintaining the room and restocking towels each night which made the room more manageable. The only con was the variety of activities. I went on this cruise with my boyfriend and we found that most activities were targeted towards individuals who are really young and really old. There wasn't much to do in between other than the late night pool party which was a lot of fun. Also\, Coco cay was fun but I didn't like my time spent in Nassau. They dropped us off away from the beach and there wasn't much to do but shop in these run down stores.

Pros: Food\, great service

Cons: activities

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Room was cleaned daily.