Amazing Trip

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
I highly recommend Royal Caribbean. I am looking to book my next years cruise already ! The service from every crew member was just exceptional. You couldn't ask for better service. Royal Caribben automatically charges a $12 per day gratuity charge for each person in your state room and it is well worth paying that for the service you get from them.

Could have had a little more to do. Other than the shows\, and bars the only extra was a rock climbing wall and a basketball court.

Pros: The service from the staff was the best I have ever had anywhere

Cons: not as much to do on ship as I thought there would be

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!