Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awful weekend, Stay away from Royal C.

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

I don't recommend this company to anyone. They did not allow me to board to the ship because of a paper. I lose all my money and they did not reschedule it. Before boarding\, I represented my passport with valid visa and valid I-94\, they asked one more document for boarding. It was not required but their ignorant stuff believes that it is a required document to board. I gave them all documents listed in their instructions but they insisted on one paper. Then I call their customer service\, they direct me to emergency service. What emergency service suggest me was like a joke\, they recommend me to catch the ship in Nasau by going plane and staying hotel there one day. I need to pay cost of their suggestion. Of course I did not do it.

After I came home\, I check their instructions and related websites\, I was right. There was no need for that document. I am making travel outside US 3-4 times each year\, nobody asked me to have a additional document other than passport\, visa and i-94 to go outside the USA. It was a awful weekend\, I lost $900. Never again I will buy cruise from Royal C.

Pros: nothing

Cons: losing money for nothing

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.