Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First and probably NOT AGAIN

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

I was impressed by the size of the ship and its capacity to have such amenities such as a theater and gym plus a rock climbing wall. I thought that was cool. HOWEVER\, the staff service was the big let down. Ive only seen a couple of staff that were courteous and smiling\, as the rest were rude and non accommodating. I Commend the steward who took care of our rooms. His name is Franklin. We stayed at 8068 Feb 14-17 cruise. He was the ONLY staff that showed love for his work and commitment to customer service. He cleaned our bathroom well\, was taking trash on time if not more than necessary and he made cute and funny towel decor that brought a smile to us each time we enter the room at the end of the day.

Im not promoting my employer but I have to set an example.
I work at Johns Hopkins hospital and we\, the employees take pride in our work place and it shows very much on the way we care for our patients. We provide excellent care thats why weve been the number 1 hospital in the nation 22 years in the row bcz of our commitment to excellent service. Thats how the employees of Royal Caribbean should feel and do in their everyday work\, but seemingly thats not the case. I feel that they are unhappy\, overworked and under paid cz of the way they treat us on the cruise. That is sad cz im sure the owners and founders of this cruise line expects the best from them.

I understand its hard to please everybody\, but imagine eating your steak halfway finished and the waiter takes it away?? We have to stop him from what he was intending to do cz he did not ask if my bf was already done.. He did not apologize either.

Then at the Excursion information desk\, imagine being treated like an idiot cz the receptionist does not feel like asking your questions\, instead\, she goes on saying\, READ THE FLYER. I can read alright\, but i want to know more about the snorkeling excursion if thats ok!! ANd whats worst is that we keep on asking where should we go to meet the boatman to ta

Pros: food

Cons: SERVICE and too many add on costs in the ship

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

The cost for unlimited drinks were $160 per person!! Ridiculous
I highly give a commendation to Franklin\, the one who took care of us and our room at 8068\, Feb 14-17 cruise. He is AWESOME!