Royal does it again

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Wonderful service which now you are required to pay upfront\, but they still strived for your satisfaction. I did not care for the smoking on board the ship\, as the ship was rather small and at times it was hard to get away from the smoke if your sensitive to it. The cruise accommodated my 11 month old son well with crib and a set of toys to barrow!

Buffet was great\, my wife loved the milkshakes from Johnny rockets. The dinners were as good as any fine dinning.

I think it's the smallest in its fleet.

Our bed was rather lumpy and requested it be changed out\, and got another one so like I said before it is the oldest ship and smallest of the fleet.

Pros: Service

Cons: The $ and smoking on board the ship

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!