Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: February 20, 2015

This was my first time cruising with R.C. was just like every other cruise I've been on. Nothing stands out as anything great. My only complaint was that the hot tubs closed at 6:00ish every night. Who does that? Always love heading to the hot tub after dinner but not on this ship. Best of all, they don't have the schedule of closings posted anywhere. You are supposed to know to ask the towel attendant for the schedule.

However, I do recommend purchasing the drink package. I got the Ultimate Package. I thought $55 a day was kind of steep but I definitely got my money's worth in top shelf drinks and every other beverage option as well. Starbucks is included if you have a slight caffeine addiction like some of us.

My cabin was right in the middle of the ship down one of the side hallways. Could feel a thing when we were at sea. Loved the location that we picked.
Ship is from 1992. Enough said.
Food was kind of hit or miss on some items. But at least if you don't like what you got they will bring you something else.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) Couldn't stop due to bad weather
Just be prepared to be harassed by locals trying to give you private tours or braid your hair

1 Comment