Super time with family

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Had a wonderful time. Food was excellent. Service people were on top of everything. I love Royal Caribbian.

Food had many choices. I had to be careful not to take too much. Everything was tastey.

The shows on this trip were just OK. Didn't end up going because of the quality. In the past wouldn't miss a show.

The dining room staff - excellent. I must admit that we didn't see our stateroom attendant but 2 times.

It was a smaller ship but worked good for me. Our room was close to the elevator on the 10th floor so we could walk up one floor to the dining room.

Loved our room - I will now want one that size all the time. I roomed with my don and daughter in law and had my own room with my own bathroom and TV.

Pros: Our room

Cons: Like everything

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!