Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Super time with family

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Had a wonderful time. Food was excellent. Service people were on top of everything. I love Royal Caribbian.

Pros: Our room

Cons: Like everything

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

The shows on this trip were just OK. Didn't end up going because of the quality. In the past wouldn't miss a show.
The dining room staff - excellent. I must admit that we didn't see our stateroom attendant but 2 times.
Loved our room - I will now want one that size all the time. I roomed with my don and daughter in law and had my own room with my own bathroom and TV.
Food had many choices. I had to be careful not to take too much. Everything was tastey.
It was a smaller ship but worked good for me. Our room was close to the elevator on the 10th floor so we could walk up one floor to the dining room.