Review - Majesty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

My cruise was great!  My husband and I especially liked our cabin steward, Eldridge!  What a sweetheart.  His kindness and polite manner was so welcoming!! Give this man a raise!!! He works hard and always with a smile.  I have been on many, many cruises and find him hard to match.

Also, our waiter -- (Clinton)???  sorry, not sure that is his name and (Karen)??? his assistant.  So Fabulous.  So attentive.  Loved them both!

Thank you.