Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

WORST VACATION EVER

Sail Date: February 16, 2015

If I could give this review a rating of zero, I would.  The itinerary was to go to Nassau, Coco Cay and Key West.  The captain didn't feel it was safe enough to tender in Coco Cay so we slowly went on to Key West only for him to tell us at 8am he turned around and was headed back to Miami due to 35 mph winds. Really?  Last cruise I went on, we docked during tropical storm Alberto and all was fine. Very disappointed, no compensation what so ever.  The captain knows the weather conditions in advance and could have at least stayed in Nassau or gone to Key West a day early......something. It was a total waste and I am hoping to get refunded.

Don't bother going on this cruise line.