Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Highly disappointed

Sail Date: February 16, 2015

My family and I were highly disappointed. After counting down the days, we ended up not as happy as we thought we would be. But, we tried to make the best of it. We had planned all the things that we wanted to do at each port. We only ended up going to Nassau. The Atlantis never disappoints. We had a great time there. Thinking we were going CocoCay and Key West. Those two ports never transpired and we were left for the rest of our cruise staying on the ship with not so great weather and whilst it's not the cruise lines fault of the weather, we feel passengers should have been compensated in some sort and not left with a sour taste of how amazing cruising. I'm most upset that my children didn't get the full experience we wanted them to have. Don't know if we want to cruise again.

Great view, small stateroom