Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Short Cruise

Sail Date: February 09, 2015

I had been on this cruise before and enjoyed it, I was taking a first time cruiser and wanted a cruise that wasn't very long to see if they would enjoy a cruise.  It has fun Ports of Call and a very fun private island (Coco Cay), she really enjoyed the cruise and is looking forward to taking another.  The only suggestion I would make is since I am not a smoker, have designated smoking areas, it seemed like every time we sat down on the lounge chairs by the pool the people next to us would light up.  This is a very relaxing and fun cruise.

The daytime and evening entertainment was excellent, the hosts of the events were remarkable.
Our room attendant was very helpful and keep the room clean for us.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) Did not get to stop here because of rough water, really was looking forward to the Sea-Doo excursion.
Key West, Florida