Not a good "first" experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 30, 2015

Actually the cruise was not a good first experience.  The one good positive note was all the staff, they were all wonderful!!  They were very very friendly and did their jobs well.  The elevators were extremely slow, if worked at all, there was not much to do on the cruise ship, the pool water was like ice, I would have thought would have been heated, we did not get to go to Cococay, which I know was weather related, but still I feel like we were shorted, the food, well, 3 out of 4 of us ended up with a horrible intestinal sickness which lasted approx 3 days. All very same symptoms....don't know if it was something they ate or drank.  When I mentioned there was not much to do, the TV in our room was horrible, the night of the superbowl game, the guys had a hard time watching the game, ended up on a small TV above a slot machine.  One would have thought there would be a big screen somewhere.....no movies for adults to watch onboard at all.  With the price we paid for the cruise, all extra which was for drinks, excursion at Nassau, anything else we purchased on the ship, was a lot of money that I wish I had back.  The excursion of seeing Atlantis was nothing more than seeing fish in aquariums and big glass sculptures!  That was it!!!!  Definitely not worth $65/person!!  I would not recommend this particular cruise to anyone, especially on the ship we were on!!  I really don't think I would ever want to experience another cruise again.

3 our of 4 of us got horribly sick

Nothing much to do

Had no childred with us

Not enough to do, elevators did not work well, pool water like ice

Very small, which I knew would be. Was very hard getting into bed with pushed up against the wall.
Did not get to stop at due to wind