Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Consistantly Enjoyable

Sail Date: January 12, 2015

I've sailed on the Majesty about 20 times & continue to enjoy her small ship feel, good food, congenial crew & unpretentious style. Yes, the cabins are tiny but adequate for a 4 night cruise. I didn't bother with the shows this last time but enjoyed a decent rock band & chatting with interesting guests & crew.

I've sailed about 100 times on various ships but Majesty is special. In November, I did a 5 night on Ruby Princess & couldn't wait to get off that ship. Have never experienced such negative everything (I wasn't the only one)!! Will miss Majesty when she sails off next year.

Always friendly
Good rock band
Remember...it's a short cruise.
Always enjoy seeing my Nassau friends
Comfy bed & super cabin steward
Always enjoy Nassau