Consistantly Enjoyable

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2015

I've sailed on the Majesty about 20 times & continue to enjoy her small ship feel, good food, congenial crew & unpretentious style. Yes, the cabins are tiny but adequate for a 4 night cruise. I didn't bother with the shows this last time but enjoyed a decent rock band & chatting with interesting guests & crew.

I've sailed about 100 times on various ships but Majesty is special. In November, I did a 5 night on Ruby Princess & couldn't wait to get off that ship. Have never experienced such negative everything (I wasn't the only one)!! Will miss Majesty when she sails off next year.

Remember...it's a short cruise.

Good rock band

Always friendly

Comfy bed & super cabin steward
Always enjoy Nassau