Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A lot of fun but food quality was less than expected

Sail Date: December 29, 2014

I had an enjoyable experience with the people that I met and really enjoyed the cruise itself; however, the food was adequate but was very disappointed in the overall quality. The ship is older but it seems a little dirty everywhere which was surprising to me since I heard so many good things about Royal Caribbean. We also had long waits to get off the ship for Coco Cay island; Nassau was way over crowded due to 5 other cruise lines showing up about the same time. We left the island early and was over 1 hour late getting to Key West and another hour or so waiting to depart the ship. I'll probably take a different cruise line next time even though I had fun with the people we met.