Me and my family

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 26, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I enjoyed it very much this cruise was a gift from my son and daughter in law for Christmas  for me and my daughter and both her Parents.  Although it was three days we felt it was like a week almost everyone on board was very nice and helpful to people at the dinning room gave us excellent service Inyoman Supardi and Alexis wolker A big thank you .You should employ more people like this  We felt very special .Not forgetting the guy in the front who schedule did  his best every day with busy days work

Gold Star to Inyoman Supardi and Alexis Wolker and the gentleman inthe front desk atthe dinning room

Small but clean