Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Royalty all the way

Sail Date: December 15, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I love Royal Caribbean because I was treated like royalty from the moment I book the cruise. Customer service was awesome and they told me I was going to have an awesome time. When I got on board the ship I was welcome with a beautiful smile by one of the attendant.My bags where checked at the pier  and by the time I walked to the very top of the deck to browse I came down stairs my bags were there at my cabin door waiting for me. I was amazed by that. When it was time to eat my family and I was escorted by a few of the attendants in the starlight dining to our seats.  It was my dads birthday and we were treated like royalty by the manager and the server at our table. They sang for my dad and we were giving a special dinner by the manager. All the workers were amazing and as I mention before we were treated like royalty. I would definitely book my next cruise with royal Caribbean Majesty of the sea.

The ship was beautiful, clean and huge just how i limaged it.
The food was amazing. The buffet all you can eat was awesome you get to choose whatever you want and t dining you order what ever you want and if you don't finish they allow you to bring it back to your room. I was in heaven on earth.
There are so many great people. First we have Arnel in the starlight dining deck four, Gorjan, the manager parkash ( i know I spell his name wrong), and for breakfast Anthony and his assistant on deck 11 in the windjammer area, we have Inyoman, Kevin, winsome and for pictures wonderful sonny and his crew. I can not forget Timothy my room attendant,. all of these people are truly amazing and they all make my first experience on a cruise something to remember and talk about always.
I was dancing every night. The game shows, the comedy show, the casino, the give away and many many more things. Director Carlos is amazing and know how to move
my daughter cannot stop talking about her trip to her friends. She also talk about the rock climbing. My son 4 talk about the game room and riding the bike and shooting the play guns. They ask when are they going back.
You are never bored. From the day you get on board the fun starts and it is none stop. When you not eating, you are swimming, rock climbing, dancing, playing games, winning prizes fun all night, all day.
our tour guy in Nassau was the best I have ever seen. he knows is stuff his name is Perry when you get to Nassau he drives a navy blue taxi van just ask for him he will take you on a tour. he is awesome his wife as well Mary.
Timothy the attendant make my family felt at home. He does his job and he does it very well. No complaints.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I was helping my kids getting sea shells and also they feed us food. We did not have to pay for food.everything was free except when you go shop for souvenirs.
Perry our tour guide take us to see all that is to see in Bahamas and he even bought us lunch at his favorite restaurant. He told us the history and took us shopping and also to the Atlantis. we were also introduce to his wonderful wife of 22 years.
Key West, Florida
we had ice cream it was amazing to see so many statue that are very beautiful. The people are friendly as well