Majesty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 08, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Love it. We had so much fun. My husband & I celebrated our 20th anniversary on this cruise 4 days to Bahamas. Love the staffs, the foods & the entertainments. We ended up giving extra $$ besides $12/day to the staffs. Excellent services & attentions to details. Everyone was so helpful & nice. I'm thinking of taking my mom for this coming summer.

ship is small so it rocks quite a bit. Decor is alright.

Beautiful view. At first we thought people can see in our room but only we can see out.

We went in December so not too crowded

excursion a must
didn't make it there cause bad weather
shopping