Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: December 08, 2014

Love it. We had so much fun. My husband & I celebrated our 20th anniversary on this cruise 4 days to Bahamas. Love the staffs, the foods & the entertainments. We ended up giving extra $$ besides $12/day to the staffs. Excellent services & attentions to details. Everyone was so helpful & nice. I'm thinking of taking my mom for this coming summer.
ship is small so it rocks quite a bit. Decor is alright.
In Nassau, only enjoyed half day because of the rain, we didn't get to Cococay due to bad weather
Beautiful view. At first we thought people can see in our room but only we can see out.
Miami, Florida
excursion a must
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) didn't make it there cause bad weather
Key West, Florida

We went in December so not too crowded