Happiness is a Cruise!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Great cruise, just what I needed, no stress and great service. I love a short cruise at this time of year as it gets you in the holiday spirit. I have been doing this for years and it is a perfect getaway to destress and relax,before returning to all the Christmas hustle and bustle.For me RCCL always does things right that is why I cruise with them.

NA

Bar staff in Viking Crown,Alban Ndoj was excellent our drinks were there practically before we sat down!! Our stateroom attendant Ppram was also excellent!!

kind of small but it grows on you! usually have a larger cabin.and really liked the location!!

Eating breakfast in the dining room is always less crowded and the service is excellent!!

Miami, Florida Did not visit port